We are excited to announce that our funding applications will be open on March 31.
Check back on Thursday March 31 and applications will be available here >.
If you have any questions or issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding Applications Open From March 31 – April 14, 2022
Funding will be provided to 50 families, who have children with a
diagnosis of cerebral palsy, in the amount of up to $500 to use for
therapy. Families must reside in Ontario.
• Applications are also on Noah's Clubhouse Facebook
page. Applications will be accepted until Thursday, April 14, 2022,
11:59pm by email only at email@example.com
• Funding will be distributed based on the order of
complete applications received. Application packages must be
complete to be considered received. It is the applicant's
responsibility to ensure the application and any supporting
documentation are received and complete.
• Families who have received funding from Noah's Clubhouse in
prior years need to send only the completed application as the
supporting documentation has been received in the past.
• Families who have not received funding from Noah's Clubhouse in
prior years must submit supporting documentation and the
application. Your application will be considered complete once
both the application and supporting documentation are received.
• Supporting documentation to be included:
1. medical documentation for diagnosis of cerebral palsy, AND,
2. documentation from practitioner prescribing therapy.
• Families will receive an email confirming receipt of the
applications within 24-48 hours.
• Notifications of acceptance will be emailed by April 29, 2022.
• Funding must be used by December 31, 2022. There are NO